Yield: 1 Servings
|Nonstick cooking spray|
|2 pounds||Small waxy white potatoes; cut into 1/4"|
|2 tablespoons||Olive oil|
|2||Cloves garlic; minced|
|¼ teaspoon||White pepper|
|1 tablespoon||Fresh parsley; chopped|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat a 9 inch round baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, combine potato slices, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Toss to coat well.
3. Using a slotted spoon to remove them from the bowl, arrange potato slices in rows in a circular pattern in dish, starting at outer edge of of dish and overlapping slices a little.
4. Pour any of the oil mixture remaining in the bowl over the potatoes.
5. Lightly coat a piece of aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray and lay it sprayed side down over the potatoes.
6. Place another baking dish of the same size on the foil, bottom-side down and press firmly.
7. Bake 40 minutes, remove top dish and foil and continue to bake another 15-20 minutes until potatoes are tender browned and crispy. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Serves: 4 - 229 calories per serving, 7 grams of fat, 26% calories from fat Recipe by: Womens Day Low Fat Meals Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 161 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Oct 25, 1997