Yield: 4 Servings
|2 \N||Beef Porterhouse steaks cut 1 inch thick|
|2 tablespoons||Grated Parmesan cheese|
|2 tablespoons||Olive oil|
|1 teaspoon||Dried Italian seasoning|
|1 medium||Zucchini, havled lengthwise|
|1 medium||Yellow squash halved lengthwise|
|1 medium||Red bell pepper cut into 8 strips.|
Preparation time: 25 min.
1. Combine cheese, oil and Italian seasoning; brush mixture on cut sides of squash and inside of bell pepper.
2. Place beef steak and vegetables, cut side down, on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 10 to 15 minutes for rare (140 F) to medium (160 F), turning once.
3. Season steak with salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Carve steaks into thick slices.
Serving Suggestion: Hot cooked pasta Note: Recipe may also be prepared using boneless beef sirloin steak cut ¾ inch thick.
* COOKFDN brings you this recipe with permission from: * Texas Beef Council --