Yield: 1 Servings
|1 small||Very ripe banana|
|1 cup||Cold 2% milk|
|1 teaspoon||Almond extract|
1. flat plate
3. big bowl, with a pouring lip 4. 1-cup measuring cup
5. l teaspoon measuring spoon
6. egg beater
7. tall cup or glass
How to make a Nifty Nana Shake: 1. Peel the banana.
2. Put the peeled banana on the flat plate. Now mash it with a fork.
3. Put the mashed banana into the big bowl.
4. Pour the 1 cup of cold milk over the banana.
5. Pour the 1 teaspoon of almond extract into the big bowl with the milk and the banana.
6. Beat the mixture in the bowl with the eggbeater. Be sure to mix in the banana really well.
7. When it's all mixed and frothy pour your Nifty Nana Shake into your tall cup or glass. Enjoy!
Here you have it, your Nifty Nana Shake. It's good to drink and fun to make!
Recipe by: My First Encyclopedia CD rom Posted to recipelu-digest by James and Susan Kirkland <kirkland@...> on Feb 03, 1998