Yield: 1 Servings
|1||Box german chocolate cake mix|
|7 ounces||Sweetened condensed milk|
|12 ounces||Caramel sauce|
|1||Container (8 oz) non-dairy whipped topping; thawed|
|6||Heath candy bars; crushed, up to 8|
1. Bake cake in 9 by 13-inch cake pan, as directed on box.
2. Let it cool slightly and poke little holes in the top of the cake with a pencil.
3. Dribble sweetened condensed milk and caramel sauce over cake.
4. Let stand for over an hour until the cake has completely cooled.
5. Frost with whipped topping and sprinkle crushed candy bars over that.
Posted to brand-name-recipes by Beach Princess<barbra@...> on Jan 23, 1998