Yield: 8 servings
|1||Envelope unflavored gelatine|
|16 ounces||Can sliced peaches, undraind|
|6 ounces||Can frozen lemonade conce- ntrate, undiluted|
|1 cup||Icy cold evaporated milk, whipped|
|1||10" graham cracker crust baked in a heat-resistant non-metallic pie pan|
1. In a 1½-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, mix gelatine, sugar and salt.
2. Drain liquid from peaches into a glass measuring cup and add enough water to make ¾ cup. Add peach liquid mixture to gelatine mixture.
3. Heat gelatine mixture in Microwave Oven 3 minutes or until gelatine is dissolved. Stir every 45 seconds.
4. Add undiluted lemonade concentrate to hot gelatine mixture.
5. Chill in refrigerator until mixture mounds slightly when drop- ped from a spoon.
6. While lemonade mixture is chilling, whip chilled evaporated milk until stiff peaks from.
7. Fold whipped evaporated milk into chilled gelatine mixture.
8. Arrange peach slices on bottom of graham cracker crust re- serving slices to garnish the top of the pie.
9. Pour mixture into pie crust. 10. Chill three hours or until firm. Garnish top of pie with peach slices just before serving.