Yield: 1 servings
|4 mediums||Zuccini; cut on the bias|
|; into 1/4 -inch|
|¼ cup||Pure olive oil|
|¼ cup||Peeled garlic cloves|
|1||Red bell pepper; roasted, peeled and|
|2||Ancho chiles; soaked in boiling|
|; water until soft,|
|1 slice||White bread; crust removed, cut|
|; into small cubes|
|¼ cup||Red wine vinegar|
|¼ cup||Red wine|
|¼ cup||Shelled hazelnuts|
1. Prepare a grill.
2. Five minutes before grilling, marinate the zuccini slices in 1 cup of the Romesco sauce.
3. Season the zuccini with salt and pepper to taste and grill until tender, about 2 minutes on each side.
4. Place on a serving platter and serve the extra Romesco sauce on the side.
Makes 8 servings.
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over high heat until smoking.
2. Separately saute the garlic, bell pepper, tomatoes, chiles and bread cubes until lightly browned, about 2 minutes each.
3. Remove each ingredient with a slotted spoon as it's done.
4. Deglaze the pan with the vinegar and red wine (you can pour both in at the same time).
5. Place all the sauteed ingredients and the deglazing liquid into a food processor and blend until smooth.
6. Add the hazelnuts and process until finely chopped.
7. Add the honey and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Makes about 2½ cups.
Converted by MC_Buster.
NOTES : From Executive Chef Bobby Flay Recipe by: Good Morning America Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.