Yield: 2 Servings
|⅛ teaspoon||White pepper|
|⅛ teaspoon||Garlic powder|
|½ cup||Olive oil|
|1 tablespoon||Lemon juice|
|2||10-ounce rock lobster tails; thawed|
1) Split rock tails lengthwise with a large knife.
2) Mix seasoning with oil and lemon juice.
3) Brush meat side of tail with marinade.
4) Pre-heat grill and place rock tails meat side down and grill 5 - 6 minutes until well scored.
5) Turn over lobster and cook another 6 minutes, brushing often with remaining marinade.
6) Lobster is done when it is opaque and firm to the touch.
Suggested Wine: Sauvignon Blanc, Johannisberg Riesling NOTES : Serve with drawn butter and fresh lemon, or for an interesting twist, roasted garlic can be added to butter.
Recipe by: Red Lobster
Posted to recipelu-digest by "Valerie Whittle" <catspaw@...> on Feb 17, 1998