Yield: 1 servings
|¾ tablespoon||Extra virgin olive oil|
1. Pull husk away from corn, except one layer, but do not remove.
2. Brush corn with butter or extra virgin olive oil and wrap in aluminum foil.
3. Put on grill for 30 min. or place in oven at 350 degrees F for 30 min.
4. Slice lobster down the middle and remove insides.
5. Crack claws, but leave attached. Season lobster with salt and pepper and rub with the extra virgin olive oil.
6. Grill for 5 min. on each side and baste with butter while cooking.
Serve lobster with corn and sauteed spinach.
Copyright credit: Drew Nieporent by 1996© 1996 Lifetime Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.
MC formatted using MC Buster by Barb at PK Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.