Yield: 1 Tart
|1½ cup||Vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers, crushed)|
|⅓ cup||HERSHEY'S Cocoa|
|⅓ cup||Powdered sugar|
|½ cup||Butter or margarine; melted|
|8 ounces||Cream cheese; softened|
|3 tablespoons||HERSHEY'S Cocoa|
|1 teaspoon||Vanilla extract|
|3 \N||Peaches or nectarines, peeled and sliced|
|2 cups||Strawberries, halved|
|1 medium||Banana, sliced|
|¼ cup||Peach or apricot preserves|
CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST
1. Prepare CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST (below).
2. In bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add cocoa, milk and vanilla; beat until smooth and well blended. Spread mixture over crust; refrigerate until cream cheese mixture is chilled.
3. Arrange fruit on cream cheese mixture, working from outside toward center until surface is covered. Heat preserves until thin; cool slightly. Spoon preserves over fruit. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. Cut into wedges. 8 to 10 servings.
CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST:
1. Lightly butter 12-inch pizza pan.
2. In medium bowl, stir together crumbs, cocoa and powdered sugar.
Stir in melted butter. Press mixture onto bottom and side of prepared pan. Chill thoroughly. Hershey's is a registered trademark of Hershey Foods Corporation. Recipe may be reprinted courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens.
Meal-Master format courtesy of Karen Mintzias