Yield: 2 servings
|1 can||Plain yogurt(8oz)|
|½ cup||Cottage cheese,creamed|
|½ cup||Cheddar cheese,shredded|
1. Gradually add noodles and salt to rapidly boiling water so that water continues to boil; cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender.
2. Drain noodles in colander.
3. Combine yogurt and cottage cheese; combine noodles, spinach and onion with cottage cheese mixture.
4. Pour into a 1-quart baking dish; top with Cheddar cheese.
5. Cover and bake in preheated 400'F. oven 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake until cheese is melted and brown.
Submitted By MICHAEL ORCHEKOWSKI On 10-10-94