Yield: 1 Servings
|Salt & pepper to taste|
|¼ cup||Brown sugar|
Here's a recipe from Rose's Restaurant that's included in the book: 1. Roast until soft, 2 halved butternut squash in 400 degree oven.
2. Scoop out squash & puree in food processor.
3. Add heavy cream & chicken stock until you reach desired consistency.
4. SEason w. cinnaon, allspice & salt & pepper to taste.
5. Add brown sugar. Blend until smooth; do not over beat.
6. Serve w. sliced apples & chopped walnuts.
Posted to FOODWINE Digest 25 November 96 Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 15:23:14 -0600 From: "Jennifer C. Kosco" <jkosco@...>