Yield: 1 servings
|350 grams||Fresh young spinach; washed and drained|
|175 grams||Baby sweeteorn|
|Salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|50 millilitres||Olive oil|
|1||Clove garlic; crushed|
|15 millilitres||White wine vinegar|
|10 millilitres||Dijon mustard|
|5 millilitres||Caster sugar|
|100 grams||Sprouted beans; eg alfalfa|
1. Remove any coarse stalks from the spinach and shred. Shred the chicory.
2. Halve the sweeteorn lengthways and cook in boiling salted water for 3 minutes, until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold running water.
3. In a screw topped jar mix together the olive oil, garlic, wine vinegar, mustard and sugar. Season.
4. In a large salad bowl mix together the spinach, chicory, sweetcorn and sprouted beans.
5. Pour over the dressing, toss well and serve immediately.
Converted by MC_Buster.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.