Yield: 4 Servings
|1 cup||Cooked shrimp|
|½ cup||Smoked ham|
|½ cup||Canned button mushrooms|
|½ \N||Head lettuce|
|4 cups||Cold cooked rice|
|2 tablespoons||Soy sauce|
1. Dice cooked shrimp and smoked ham. Drain canned mushrooms. Slice onion.
Shred lettuce. Beat eggs.
2. Break up and separate the cold cooked rice, as in step 1 of "Simple Fried Rice".
3. Heat oil to smoking. Add ham, onion and rice; stir-fry to heat through.
4. Then add mushrooms and shrimp and stir-fry to heat through.
5. Add beaten eggs and lettuce and fold in until eggs begin to set.
Sprinkle with soy sauce, salt and pepper and serve.
From <The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook>, ISBN 0-517-65870-4. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .