Yield: 1 servings
|450 grams||Potatoes; peeled, grated,|
|\N \N||; rinsed and dried|
|1 large||Parsnip; peeled and grated|
|50 grams||Plain flour|
|\N \N||Salt and freshly ground pepper|
|3 \N||L5ml vegetable oil|
|2 \N||Peppers; cored and roughly|
|\N \N||; chopped|
|1 \N||Courgette; cut into chunks|
|2 \N||Cloves garlic; crushed|
|1 \N||Red onion; cut into chunks|
|2 \N||125 g potatoes; well scrubbed|
|25 grams||Vegetarian pecorino; flakes (optional)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220øC/425øF/Gas Mark 7 2. Mix together the grated potato, parsnip and flour; season with the salt and pepper, then bind together with 2 x 15ml spoon / 2tbsp of oil.
3. Divide into 4 mounds on a well greased baking sheet and shape into 10cm / 4 inch nests with the edges slightly raised. Cover with cling film and chill for 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile mix together the peppers, courgette, garlic and onion. Cut the potatoes lengthways into equal wedges and add to the other vegetables. 5.
Toss the vegetables in the remaining oil with salt and pepper then roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Turn the vegetables over. Uncover tarts and place in oven on a separate sheet, continue cooking for a further 20 minutes.
7. Transfer tarts to serving dishes and spoon in roasted vegetables.
8. Top with flakes of pecorino cheese (optional) and serve immediately.
Going Vegetarian Information Sheet Converted by MC_Buster.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.