Yield: 1 Servings
|2 pounds||Lean boneless pork|
|2 quarts||Boiling salted water|
|2 cups||Cold water|
|Salt to taste|
1. Simmer meat in salted water until very tender approximately 2 hours.
2. With fork, shred cooked pork into fine pieces. Bring 1 quart of stock to boiling.
3. Mix together cornmeal and cold water, stir into boiling stock. Cook, stirring until thick. Add pepper and other seasonings.
4. Stir meat into stock and cook 5 mintues longer. Pour into butter loaf pans.
5. Chill. When chilled, slice and fry until crispy.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 666 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Feb 01, 1998