Yield: 42 Servings
|2¾ cup||All-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon||Baking Soda|
|¾ cup||White sugar|
|¼ cup||Dark brown sugar, packed|
|1 cup||Salted butter, softened|
|¼ cup||Apricot Nectar|
|½ cup||Apricot preserves|
|¾ cup||Dried apricots, chopped|
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Mix well with a wire wisk and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, blend sugars with an electric mixer at medium speed.
Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste. Scrape down sides of bowl. Then add egg, apricot nectar and apricot preserves; beat at medium speed until smooth.
4. Add the flour mixture and apricots, and blend on low just until combined. Do not overmix.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets, 1½ inches apart. Bake for *22* to 24 minutes, or just unil cookies begin to brown at bottom edges.
6.Remove from oven and let cookies cool on baking sheets for five minutes before transferring to a clool, flat surface with a spatula.
Posted to MM-Recipes Digest by Mark Alexander <mark@...> on 1998t,