Yield: 4 servings
|6 cups||Oil, Crisco|
|1 \N||Egg, beaten|
|1 \N||Chicken, frying, cut up|
1. Pour oil into a pressure cooker and heat to about 400 degrees (about 20 minutes).
2. In a small bowl, combine egg and milk.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the next four ingredients.
4. Dip each piece of chicken in the milk mixture until fully moistened.
5. Roll the moistened chicken in the flour mixture until completely coated.
6. Drop four chicken pieces into the hot oil and lock the cover in place.
7. When steam begins to escape through the pressure release, set timer for ten minutes.
8. After ten minutes, release pressure and remove chicken to paper towels or a metal rack to drain.
Repeat with remaing pieces of chicken.
Submitted By GARY BENJAMIN On 06-21-95