Yield: 4 Servings
|1 teaspoon||Pine nuts|
|4 slices||Fontinella cheese|
|4||Leaves fresh sage|
|4 slices||Tenderloin of beef; 1-inch|
|1 small||White onion|
|Garlic; to taste|
|½ cup||Barolo wine|
1. Mix the nuts, raisins, cheese, & sage thoroughly to make a stuffing.
2. Roll the beef over the stuffing & lightly dust with flour.
3. Saute the beef in the butter.
4. Place the beef in a pot, cover with Garofolato Sauce, cover the pot, and cook 15 min. at 500F. If the sauce is too runny, reduce over the flame until a firm consistency is reached. GAROFOLATO SAUCE: 1. Grind together the onion, carrot, celery, parsley, and a touch of garlic.
2. Place in a bowl and add the consomme and wine.
611 DECATUR ST.;NEW ORLEANS
WINE: FATTORIA PARADISO
From the <Micro Cookbook Collection of Italian Recipes>. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .