Yield: 1 servings
FREEZING HOT PEPPERS
Yield varies widely depending upon the size of the peppers.
1. Choose firm, crisp, deep red hot peppers with thick walls.
2. Roast hot peppers in 400 degree F oven 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Rinse in cold water to remove charred skins. Drain.
4. Tray freeze or pack into containers, leaving ¼ inch head space.
Seal, label, and freeze.
5. Chop frozen peppers and add them to cooked dishes.
Source: Vegetable Gardening Encyclopedia Typos by Dorothy Flatman 1995 Submitted By DOROTHY FLATMAN On 10-03-95