Yield: 4 Servings
|8 ounces||Semi-sweet baking chocolate|
|½ cup||Whipping cream|
|½ pounds||Soft butter|
|⅓ cup||Chopped hazelnuts|
1. Beat the egg yolks and sugar to a ribbon. Place over a hot bain marie (water or double boiler). Continue beating until hot to the touch and the sugar is dissolved. Add Frangelico and set aside to cool.
2. Melt the chocolate and cream over the bain marie. Remove from heat and whip in the soft butter. Pour the chocolate into the yolks.
3. Lightly whip ½ cup cream and fold into the mousse mixture.
4. Lightly whip the egg whites and fold into the mousse.
5. Add roasted, chopped hazelnuts just before serving. If you wish, you may pour a little additional unsweetened cream over the mousse before serving.
From the <Micro Cookbook Collection of American recipes>, downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .