Yield: 5 Servings
|1 tablespoon||Moong dal|
|1 cup||Skim milk|
|Salt; to taste|
|Fresh ground black pepper; to taste|
1. Cut the carrots and onion into big pieces.
2. Add 3 teacups of water and the moong dal and cook in a pressure cooker.
3. When cooked blend in a liquidiser and strain.
4. Heat the milk and add to the soup. Mix well.
5. Add salt and pepper and boil for 1 minute.
NOTES : Serve hot.
Recipe by: Ron West
Posted to Bakery-Shoppe Digest V1 #491 by Ron West <ronwest@...> on Jan 7, 1998