Yield: 8 servings
|12 cups||Potato peels|
I rarely peel potatoes, but when I do, I save the peels for this delicious stock. Keep vegetable trimmings in a plastic bag in the freezer until you have enough for stock.
1. Slice cloves of garlic, Chop onions and slice celery.
2. Place all of ghe ingredients in a large stock pot.
3. Bring to a boil. Remove any foam that may come to the top.
4. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1½ to 2 hours.
5. Strain the stock, cool, cover and refrigerate or freeze The Loose Weight Naturally Cookbook