Yield: 6 Servings
|¼ cup||Olive oil|
|1½ cup||Chicken stock|
|1 cup||Chopped parsley|
|\N \N||Black pepper, fresh ground|
|\N \N||Grated Parmesan cheese|
1. Peel garlic cloves. Mince 6 of them and set aside. Slice the remaining garlic.
2. Heat the oil in a small skillet. Add sliced garlic and cook over medium heat stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
3. Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Stir in salt, add spaghetti and cook until firm yet tender. Do not over cook. Drain, and transfer to a pot.
4. Add the chicken broth to the past and simmer until most of the broth has been absorbed.
5. Stir in the garlic and oil mixtrue, then the minced garlic and parsley. Toss thoroughly.
6. Divide the pasta among heated plates, pour any remaining broth over the pasta, and served immediately accompanied by lots of grated cheese and freshly ground black pepper.
Source: Silver Palate Cookbook