Yield: 8 Servings
|2 cans||(8-oz) low-sodium tomato sauce|
|1||Clove garlic; minced|
|1 teaspoon||Fresh oregano -or-|
|¼ teaspoon||Dried oregano|
|1 pack||(10-oz) frozen chopped broccoli; thawed and squeezed of excess liquid|
|1 cup||Shredded carrot|
|1 carton||(15-16-oz) part-skim Ricotta cheese|
|¼ cup||Grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 cup||Shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese|
1. Cook lasagna nOodles according to package directions, but do not add salt.
2. While noodles are cooking, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, garlic, and oregano. Mix well. ln a medium bowl, combine broccoli, carrot, ricotta, and Parmesan. Mix well.
4. Drain noodles in a colander. Spread ½ cup of tomato sauce in bottom of prepared dish. Place 3 noodles on top of tomato sauce. Spread half of broccoli mixture over noodles. Spoon ½ cup of tomato sauce over broccoli; place 3 noodles on top. Spread with remaining broccoli mixture; top with ½ cup of tomato sauce.
5. Top with remaining noodles and tomato sauce; sprinkle mozzarella over top. Bake until bubbling, about 45 minutes. Place on a wire rack and cool for about 15 minutes; cut into squares.
FROM "HEALTHY MEALS IN MINUTES" From a collection of my mother's (Judy Hosey) recipe box which contained lots of her favorite recipes, clippings, etc. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .