Yield: 7 Servings
|½ cup||Onion; chopped|
|14½ ounce||Canned chicken broth|
|2 cups||Potoatoes; cubed|
|2 cups||Half and half|
|15 ounces||Cream style corn|
|7 ounces||Canned corn|
|16 ounces||Canned oysters; drained|
|2 tablespoons||Fresh parsley; chopped|
1. Melt margarine in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Stir in onion; cook 5-6 minutes or until softened.
2. Add flour and cook 1 minutes stirring constantly.
3. Stir in chicken broth, potatoes, cover and cook 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
4. Stir in half and half, creamed corn, canned corn and mix well.
5. Cook or 5-8 minutes until mixture is hot, stirring occasionally.
6. Add oysters and parsley, cook another 5-6 minutes or until just heated.
Recipe by: Pillsbury Soup Chili & Bread Recipes Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 328 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Nov 29, 1997