Yield: 8 Servings
|6 cups||Vegetable oil|
|1 teaspoon||Cayenne pepper|
|⅔ cup||All-purpose flour|
|2 tablespoons||White pepper|
|1||Frying chicken with skin; cut up|
1. Heat the oil over medium heat in a deep fryer or in a wide, deep pan on the stove.
2. In a large, shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, peppers, and paprika.
3. Break the eggs into a separate shallow bowl and beat until blended.
4. Check the oil by dropping in a pinch of the flour mixture. If the oil bubbles rapidly around the flour, it is ready.
5. Dip each piece of chicken into the eggs, then coat generously with the flour mixture. Drop each piece into the hot oil and fry for 15 to 25 minutes, or until it is a dark golden brown.
6. Remove the chicken to paper towels or a rack to drain.
Recipe by: More top secret recipes by Todd Wilbur Posted to TNT Recipes Digest by Cody Jones <jonesc@...> on Apr 28, 1998