Yield: 1 Servings
|½ teaspoon||Cold water|
|½ cup||Evaporated skim milk|
1. To make caramel: In glass custard bowl dissolve sugar in water. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 1 to 2 minutes. (Watch carefully and remove as soon as sugar turns color.)
2. To make custard: In small bow, whisk together all custard ingredients.
3. Pour custard over caramelized sugar.
4. Microwave on DEFROST (30% power) 2 minutes, or until pudding is just set.
5. Refrigerate 1 hour or longer. Unmold DAM CARDS USED: 1 Meat 1 Fruit 1 Dairy 226 Calories SOURCE: Richard Simmons Deal-A-Meal Golden Edition Cookbook Enjoy!