Yield: 1 Servings
|1 tablespoon||Garlic powder|
|2 cups||Cider vinegar|
|6 tablespoons||Canning salt|
1. In a gallon jug put in the garlic & cloves.
2. Pack jar full of cucumbers.
3. In a bowl mix water, vinegar, salt, & dill, let chill for 1 hour.
4. Pour over the jar of cucumbers, Cover with saran wrap.
5. Set 24 hours on a shelf in the cupboard.
6. Next place them in the ice box for 4 days, eat on the 5th day.
Recipe by: St. John's Favorite Recipe's - Jamie, Az.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 559 by CuisineArt <CuisineArt@...> on Jan 19, 1998