Yield: 1 Text
* Good proportion of solid to liquid * Full pack with proper headspace * Liquid just covering solid.
* Free of air bubbles.
* Free of imperfections - stems, cores, seeds * Good seals
* Practical pack that is done quickly and easily FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
* Pieces uniform in size and shape * Characteristic, uniform color * Shape retained - not broken or mushy * Proper maturity
LIQUID OR SYRUP
* Clear and free from sediment
======================================================= === * USDA Agriculture Information Bulletin No. 539 (rev. 1994) * Meal-Master format courtesy of Karen Mintzias