Yield: 6 servings
|20||-minutes preparation time|
|2 cups||Chicken; finely chopped cooked|
|2 teaspoons||Mincd fresh parsley|
|1 tablespoon||Lemon juice|
|1 cup||Dry mustard|
|1 cup||White wine vinegar|
|2||Egg; beaten minutes cooking time|
|2 teaspoons||Baking powder|
|Oil; for frying|
1. In a large bowl, toss chicken with salt, parsley, and lemon juice. Set aside for 15 minutes. In another large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, egg, and milk. Stir to blend well.
2. Add flour mixture to chicken and mix well.
3. In a large frying pan, heat 1 inch of oil to 375F. Drop batter by tablespoons into hot oil and fry in batches without crowding for 2 minutes, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and serve with honey mustard for dipping.
Honey mustard directions
1. Combine mustard and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside for 30 minutes or overnight.
2. In a double boiler over medium heat, stir together mustard-vinegar mixture, eggs, honey, and salt. Cook about 20 minutes until thickened, stirring often.
From: 365 Ways to Cook Chicken