Yield: 4 Servings
|4 ounces||151 Proof Rum|
|2 ounces||Amaretto liqueur|
|4 cups||Coffee (approximately)|
1. Dip each rim of the glass in the rum, and then in the sugar to coat.
2. Add 1 oz. of the rum to each glass, drizzling down the sides without washing off the sugar.
3. Ignite and allow to burn until the sugar melts. Pour out any remaining rum.
4. Add 1 oz. Kahlua, ½ oz. brandy, ½ oz. amaretto, and 1 cup coffee to each glass.
5. Top with about 1-½ in. of whipped cream.
COLE AVE., DALLAS
From the <Micro Cookbook Collection of Mexican Recipes>. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .