Yield: 8 servings
|¼ cup||Butter or margarine|
|1½ cup||Chocolate cookie crumbs|
|3 ounces||Pk vanilla pudding and pie|
|Filling (not instant)|
|1 cup||Heavy cream, chilled|
|3 tablespoons||Crme de cocoa|
|2 tablespoons||Chocolate sprinkles|
1. In a 9-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie pan melt butter in Microwave Oven 1 minute.
2. Combine cookie crumbs and sugar in a small bowl until well blended.
3. Stir cookie mixture into butter.
4. Press mixture onto bottom and sides of pie pan.
5. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes or until crust has a crunchy texture. Allow to cool while preparing filling.
6. In a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl empty package of pudding mix.
7. Gradually stir in milk until smooth.
8. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes.
9. Stir and heat an additional 3½ minutes or until mixture boils. Stir occasionally.
10. Place wax paper on top of pudding so that a skin does not form and chill in refrigerator. 11. While pudding is chilling, whip cream.
12. Stir 3 tablespoons crme de cocoa into pudding.
13. Fold whipped cream into chilled pudding.
14. Pour into prepared crust and chill 3 to 4 hours or until set.
15. Garnish top with chocolate sprinkles.