Yield: 18 Servings
|4 cups||Bisquick baking mix|
|¼ cup||Margarine or butter; melted|
|1 teaspoon||Almond extract|
|1 can||(21-oz) cherry; apricot or blueberry pie filling|
|1 cup||Powdered sugar (up to)|
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease jelly-roll pan, 15-1/2x10-12x1-inch or 2 square 9x9x2-inch pans.
3. Mix all ingredients except pie filling and glaze; beat vigorously 30 seconds. Spread ⅔ of the batter (about 2-½ cups) in jelly roll pan or ⅓ of the batter (about 1-¼ cups) in each square pan. Spread pie filling over batter (filling may not cover batter completely). Drop remaining batter by tablespoonfuls onto pie filling.
4. Bake until light brown, 20-25 minutes. Drizzle with Glaze while warm.
Serve warm or cool. 18 servings.
5. GLAZE: Beat powdered sugar and milk until smooth and of desired consistency.
FROM BISQUICK AD
From a collection of my mother's (Judy Hosey) recipe box which contained lots of her favorite recipes, clippings, etc. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .