Yield: 12 Servings
|¼ cup||Cold butter or margarine|
|2½ cup||Bisquick baking mix|
|2 tablespoons||Butter or margarine; softened|
|1½ teaspoon||Ground cinnamon|
|1 cup||Powdered sugar|
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Grease square 8x8x2-inch pan. Cut cold butter into ¼-inch cubes. Toss baking mix and cubes until coated. Beat milk and egg; stir into butter mixture. Turn dough onto cloth-covered board generously dusted with baking mix; roll to coat.
3. Fold and knead 10 times; roll into rectangle, 15x8-inches. Spread with soft butter. Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Roll up tightly, beginning at 15-inch side. Pinch edge into roll. Cut into 12 slices with sharp knife. Place cut sides down in pan.
4. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes; cool 15 minutes. Drizzle with Glaze. Makes 1 dozen rolls.
5. GLAZE: Mix powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
FROM BISQUICK AD
From a collection of my mother's (Judy Hosey) recipe box which contained lots of her favorite recipes, clippings, etc. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .