Yield: 1 servings
|5 pounds||Pork spare ribs|
|1||Beef bouillon cube|
|¾ cup||Water -- boiling|
|1 can||Pineapple,crushed --|
|¼ cup||Brown sugar,dark -- firm|
|1 teaspoon||Onion powder|
|¼ teaspoon||Garlic powder|
|2 tablespoons||Worcestershire sauce|
|¼ cup||Water -- cold|
1. Cut ribs to form individual portions; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Place ribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan; bake in preheated 375'F. oven until almost tender, 1½ to 2 hours. Drain off fat.
3. Meanwhile, dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water in a medium-size saucepan.
4. Add oil, pineapple, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and remaining salt; bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
6. Combine cornstarch with cold water in a small bowl; stir into sauce mixture. Cook and stir until thickened.
7. Spoon sauce over drained, baked ribs.
8. Increase oven temperature to 425'F.; bake until nicely glazed, about 30 minutes.
Recipe By :