Yield: 1 Servings
|2½ pounds||Chicken breast halves, boiled and diced|
|4 cans||Reduced-fat cream of chicken soup|
|3 cups||Fat-free sour cream|
|1 can||(small) green chiles, diced (not hot)|
|1 can||(small) black olives (sliced)|
|3||Green onions, sliced (tops and all) (up to 4)|
|2 packs||Flour tortillas (small)|
|2 cups||Fat free cheddar cheese|
1. cook chicken, cut and dice.
2. In large bowl, combine soup chiles, olives, sour cream and green onions.
3. Remove 2½ cups mixture, then add chicken to other mixture.
4. Put chicken mixture into tortillas and roll up. (don't fill to full) 5. Put in large pan and spoon remaining soup mixture over the top.
6. Cover with cheddar cheese.
7. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes.... or until hot and bubbly.
Posted to Recipe Archive - 10 November 96 Date: Sun, 10 Nov 96 12:23:20 EST submitted by: astarr@...