Yield: 1 Servings
|1||Box German choc. cake mix|
|1 can||Sweet condensed milk|
|1||Bag semi-sweet choc. chips|
|1||Bag Kraft caramels|
1) Mix up cake mix as directed, pour half into greased brownie pan.
2) Pour entire bag of choc. chips over top of mixture, make sure this is even.
3) On low temp., melt caramels along with milk to make a smooth mixture.
Use milk to taste.
4) Pour this on top of chips.
5) Then put the rest of the cake mix on top of this, brownie fashion.
6) Bake as long as cake mix directions say, be sure to let this completely cool, or else it will totally fall apart when you cut and serve.
Once the caramel cools, they will be finger edible.
Serve hot with ice cream, if desired.
Posted to EAT-L Digest 20 November 96 Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 09:51:00 PST From: "Dykes, Sherry" <DYKESS@...>