|8||Beef bouillon cubes|
|3 mediums||White onions|
|1 teaspoon||Black pepper|
|¾ cup||All purpose flour|
|1 cup||Heavy cream|
|1¼ cup||Shredded cheddar cheese|
|¼ cup||Shredded monterey jack cheese|
1. Heat water to boiling in a large pan, add bouillon cubes, dissolve.
2. Cut the onions into thin slices, then quarter the slices, add to broth.
Add salt and pepper.
3. Bring the mixture back to a biol then simmer uncovered for an hour.
4. While stirring, sift flour into soup. After 30 minutes of additional simmering add the cream and 1 cup of cheddar cheese, continue to simmer for another 10 minutes.
5. Serve the soup hot, sprinkle each serving with remaining cheeses.
Recipe by: Outback Restaurant
Posted to recipelu-digest by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Feb 19, 1998
Random recipe of the day