|24||Reynolds bake cups|
|1 pack||(14.5 oz.) white cake mix|
|1 can||White or pink ready to spread frosting|
|Red cinnamon candies|
|Chocolate candy bars|
1. Place bake cups in muffin pans; set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare cake mix following package directions for cupcakes.
3. Fill bake cups ⅔ full with cake batter.
4. Bake 18-23 minutes, following package directions. Cool.
5. Frost cupcakes with white or pink frosting. Place red cinnamon candies around cupcake edges, Stand two chocolate heart candies in center of frosting or use a small cookie cutter to cut hearts from a chocolate candy bar. (To prevent chocolate candy bar from cracking, open wrapper and soften in microwave on DEFROST, 30% power, 15 to 30 seconds.) Recipe by:
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 587 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Jan 23, 1998
Random recipe of the day