|3 cups||Miniature Marshmallows|
|¾ cup||Evaporated Milk|
|½ cup||Apple Juice|
|1½ pounds||Graham Crackers|
|1 cup||Nuts; Chopped|
|2 cups||Candied Fruit; Assorted|
1. Combine marshmallows, milk and apple juice. Let stand 2 to 3 hours.
2. Combine remaining ingredients and mix with marshmallow mixture.
3. Line two 9" loaf pans with waxed paper and pour in mixture. Pack well.
4. Cover with waxed paper or foil and refrigerate overnight.
5. Garnish with sugar glaze and maraschino cherries if desired.
6. Slice thin to serve.
NOTES : Cakes will keep several weeks refrigerated and tightly wrapped.
They may also be wrapped in cloth and seasoned with rum or brandy.
Recipe by: diane@...
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 198 by "Diane Geary" <diane@...> on Nov 4, 1997
Random recipe of the day