|1 pounds||Ground beef|
|3 cans||(10 oz) tomato soup|
|2 cups||Elbow macaroni|
|3 mediums||Potatos; chopped|
|1 medium||Onion; chopped|
|3||Stalks celery; chopped|
|1 cup||Frozen corn|
|1 cup||Mushroom; sliced|
|½ teaspoon||Garlic powder|
1. Boil hamburger until cooked, approximately 20-30 minutes.
2. Add chopped potatoes, onions and pasta.
3. Five minutes later add carrots, celery, mushrooms, corn and spices.
4. Cook over medium heat until potatoes are slightly tender.
5. Add cans of tomato soup.
6. Let it come to a boil until heated.
7. Serve with biscuits.
Posted to TNT Recipes Digest by Shawna <shawna@...> on Mar 04, 1998
Random recipe of the day