|¾ cup||Milk or water|
|2 tablespoons||Butter or margarine|
|2||Egg yolks, slightly beaten|
|¼ teaspoon||Vanilla extract|
|3 ounces||Dark rum|
1. Combine the milk and butter in a 2-cup, heat-resistant. non- metallic measuring cup.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1½ minutes or until butter melts and milk is hot.
3. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Beat in sugar until stiff and glossy.
4. Beat egg yolks and vanilla into egg whites.
5. Slowly pour milk mixture into egg mixture, beating constantly- Add brandy
and rum, beating constantly.
6. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1 minute or until heated through. 7. Beat mixture until frothy.
8. Serve hot with a sprinkling of nutmeg.
Random recipe of the day