|1 cup||Pineapple tidbits|
|2 packs||(3-oz) cherry gelatin|
|2 cups||Hot water|
|1 cup||Cold water|
|2 tablespoons||Lemon juice|
|1½ cup||Coarsely ground fresh cranberries|
|½ cup||Finely ground orange with peel|
|1 cup||Orange sections, halved|
|¾ cup||Diced celery|
|⅓ cup||Chopped walnuts|
1. Drain pineapple, reserving ⅓ cup juice.
2. Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Stir in cold water, reserved pineapple juice, lemon juice and salt. Chill until partially set.
3. Meanwhile, stir sugar into ground cranberries and orange.
4. Stir ground fruit mixture, pineapple, orange sections, celery and walnuts into partially set gelatin.
5. Pour into mold and chill until set.
Variations: Add 1 cup red grapes to the partially set gelatin. or Substitute strawberry gelatin for cherry. Omit celery and use only ¼ cup sugar.
Posted to EAT-L Digest 14 November 96 Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 00:46:02 EST From: Felicia Pickering <MNHAN063@...>
Random recipe of the day