|1½ pounds||Flank steak|
|Fajita seasoning (Fiesta if available)|
|¾ cup||Bar-b-que sauce (Cattleman's)|
|½ cup||Lemon juice|
|2||Garlic cloves; minced|
|½ teaspoon||Crushed red peppers|
A taste of Texas for your patio parties Yield: 24 servings ( 2 ribbons/serving) 1. Season meat generously with fajita seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Let meat sit for ½ hour.
2. Prepare marinade mixture by mixing bar-b-que sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and red pepper. Pour over meat, cover and refrigerate.
Marinate for 1 hour.
3. Cut beef diagonally, against the grain, into ¼ inch slices.
4. Thread each slice onto bamboo skewer. Broil or grill to desired doneness, basting once or twice.
* If using bamboo skewers (4-5 inches), soak in water before threading beef so skewers will not burn.
*1 ounce beef per skewer
* COOKFDN brings you this recipe with permission from: * Texas Beef Council --
Random recipe of the day