|1½ cup||Eggplant; peeled & chopped|
|¼ cup||Green pepper|
|¼ cup||Onion; chopped|
|1||Clove garlic; minced|
|2 tablespoons||Olive oil|
|½||6 ounces can tomato paste|
|1 tablespoon||Red vinegar|
1. Remove stems from mushrooms; chop 1 cup. Save remaining mushroom stems for another use.
2. Combine chopped mushrooms, eggplant, green pepper, onion, garlic and olive oil in a casserole.
3. Microwave on high (100%) 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are starting to become tender.
4. Add remaining ingredients. Microwave (high-100%) 7 to 8 minutes or until flavors are blended.
5. Place mushroom caps on glass serving tray. Loosely cover with waxed paper. Microwave (high-100%) 2 to 3 minutes or until heated.
6. Fill with eggplant mixture, mounding slightly. Microwave (high-100%) 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 434 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Jan 02, 1998
Random recipe of the day