|1||Tube angel food cake|
|1 pint||Strawberries; crushed|
|1 carton||(12-oz) cool whip lite; thawed|
|1 pint||Strawberries; sliced|
|6||Extra strawberries with stems cut into fans for garnish (optional)|
|Fresh mint leaves (optional)|
1. Cut cake horizontally into 3 layers & place 1 cake layer on serving plate.
2. Stir crushed strawberries and milk into 1-½ cups of the whipped topping in a large bowl.
3. Spread half of strawberry mixture on bottom cake layer. Arrange half of the sliced strawberries on top of strawberry mixture.
4. Repeat layers, ending with cake.
5. Decorate top and sides with strawberry fans and mint leaves (if desired).
6. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
READER'S DIGEST, AUG 1995
COOL WHIP AD PAGES
TIME INCLUDES REFRIGERATING TIME Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .
Random recipe of the day