|¼ pounds||Lean pork|
|2 teaspoons||Soy sauce|
|1 slice||Smoked ham|
|¼ cup||Chinese parsley (up to)|
|3 tablespoons||Oil (up to)|
1. Soak vermicelli (peastarch noodles).
2. Mince or grind pork. Combine oil, cornstarch, soy sauce, salt, sugar and pepper; then add to pork and toss to coat.
3. Sliver smoked ham. Coarsely chop celery and scallions, then parsley.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add celery and scallions and stir-fry until translucent.
5. Add pork and ham; stir-fry until pork loses its pinkness.
6. Stir in soaked noodles and cook, covered, 2 minutes over medium heat.
7. Meanwhile beat eggs. Then add to pan with chopped parsley. Cook, as in "Basic Stirred Eggs", until mixture just begins to set (about 1 minute).
Remove from heat and continue stirring until eggs are firmer but still moist (about 1 minute more). Serve at once.
From <The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook>, ISBN 0-517-65870-4. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .
Random recipe of the day