|¼ pounds||Lean pork|
|2 slices||Fresh ginger root|
|2 tablespoons||Soy sauce|
1. Parboil noodles as in "Parboiled Noodles #1/#2" but only very briefly.
2. Cut pork and ham in 1-½ inch strips. Shell and devein shrimp; cut each in two. Cut scallions in ½-inch lengths. Mince garlic and ginger root.
3. Heat oil. Add scallion, garlic and ginger root and stir-fry to brown lightly. Add pork and ham; stir-fry until pork loses its pinkness (2 to 3 minutes).
4. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish (2 to 3 minutes).
5. Add parboiled noodles, stock, soy sauce and pepper, and bring to a boil, stirring gently. Then simmer, covered, 8 to 10 minutes and serve.
From <The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook>, ISBN 0-517-65870-4. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .
Random recipe of the day