|4 smalls||Portobello mushrooms; -about 12 ounces total|
|1 tablespoon||Minced fresh parsley|
|1 tablespoon||Lemon juice|
|2 teaspoons||Olive oil|
|1 teaspoon||Dried Italian seasoning|
|¼ cup||Dry white wine|
|1 cup||Sliced zucchini; 1/4 inch|
|1 cup||Sliced yellow squash; 1/4|
|½ cup||Sliced red onion; 1/4 inch|
|2 slices||Tomato; 1/4 inch thick|
|¼ cup||Crumbled goat cheese|
|4||mg; CALCIUM 136 g.|
1. Remove stems; remove brown gills from the undersides of mushrooms using a spoon.
2. Combine mushroom caps and next 5 ingredients (mushrooms through pepper) in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate 30 minutes; remove mushrooms from bag, reserving marinade.
3. Preheat oven to 425 oF.
4. Place mushrooms and wine in a shallow baking dish. Bake at 425 oF for 10 minutes or until mushrooms are soft.
5. Place zucchini, yellow squash, and onions on a baking sheet; brush with reserved marinade. Bake at 425 oF for 10 minutes or until slightly soft.
6. Place 2 mushrooms, gill sides up, on a baking sheet; divide baked vegeta bles evenly between each mushroom. Top each with a tomato slice, 2 tablesp oons cheese, and a mushroom. Bake at 425 oF for 10 minutes or until thorou ghly heated.
Yield: 2 servings.
CALORIES 164 (47 % from fat); FAT 8⅗ g (sat 2.9 g, mono 4 g, poly 0.9 g); PROTEIN 7⅘ g; CARB 18⅖ g; FIBER 4.7 g; CHOL 13 mg; IRON 4.1 mg; SODIUM 17 Recipe by: Cooking Light Magazine, July 1997 Posted to MC-Recipe Digest by P&S Gruenwald <sitm@...> on Apr 03, 1998
Random recipe of the day