|1 tablespoon||Olive oil|
|1 large||Onion; peeled and finely|
|2||Cloves garlic. crushed|
|1 medium||Red chili; deseeded and fine|
|Tabasco sauce to taste|
|1||41 grams tin baked beans|
|Salt and freshly ground black pepper|
For quickness serve with shop-bought salad and grated vegetarian cheese.
1. In a frying pan gently fry onions and garlic in oil until soft.
2. Add chopped chili and cook for minute.
3. In the meantime place 6 shop-bought taco shells on a baking tray and gently heat in oven according to packet instructions.
4. Add baked beans (plus all the juice) and Tabasco into the onion mixture.
Mash the beans with a fork and gently cook for 5-8 minutes or until the mixture has reduced its liquid content to a thicker consistency.
5. Fill warmed taco shells with mixture and top with grated vegetarian cheese and salad.
To be eaten with your fingers!
Converted by MC_Buster.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.
Random recipe of the day